Episcopal exists to provide a superior college-preparatory education for students in grades six through twelve within a nurturing Christian atmosphere. The School offers not only an ongoing and serious pursuit of excellence, but also a group of people who genuinely care for and about each other. The School’s traditional liberal arts curriculum challenges the college-bound student by focusing on effective communications, critical thinking, problem solving and technical skills. Their large website required an intensive front and back end discovery process resulting in a well thought out and easy to use online brand representation of the finest private school on Jacksonville. Development by Leche. See it in action. We later supplemented the online presence with an iPad friendly viewbook that focused more on the experience and benefits of an Episcopal education.
- Fund Raising Campaign Website Design This stand alone website design highlights the 50th Anniversary Campaign, focusing on exceptional educational standards and fund raising.
- Educational Institution Website Design User interface, user experience design featuring a responsive framework, robust publishing system, and multiple user permissions calendar. Developed on EZ Publish.
- iPad Viewbook Interactive iPad viewbook showcasing the features of campus life for the institution.
- Southern Classic Event Branding Event branding for Southern Soiree, the 2013 annual alumni fundraiser.
- Western Themed Event Branding Event branding for Boots Bash, the 2012 annual alumni fundraiser.